Note: Ideas to complete the Message.
It asks for the greatest devotion to the Most Holy Sacrament, sacrifices, and that we entrust ourselves to Our Mother in Heaven.
With these concrete finalities, we can establish a series of acts, in ascending progression, that will help us to complete these petitions.
They are the following:
1. When passing in front of a Church, pray a greeting to Jesus in the Sacrament and to Our Lord.
2. When passing in front of a Church, stop a moment to pray as in the previous idea.
3. The same as the previous one, but after praying, bless yourself.
4. Enter the Church, visit the Blessed Sacrament and an image of Our Lady.
5. Hear Mass and receive the Sacrament, praising the intentions of the Message.
6. Hear Mass as in the previous idea and then another time make a visit to the Blessed Sacrament.
8. Similar to the previous idea, but do the Holy Hour with an organization that does nightly or daily adoration.
9. Organize, or form part, like in the previous idea, of a group that visits the Blessed Sacrament, so that it is achieved in each parish or place where it is; an hour shouldn’t pass without the Blessed Sacrament receiving a visit from his faithful devotees.
10. Pray the rosary with the family as the base of your devotions.
11. Participate in all acts possible that complete the Messages.
12. Regarding the sacrifices, each person knows what he should do to complete his duties. From this, we should do personal devotions.
13. Spread the Messages whenever possible.